Friday, May 23, 2008

For those amused/alarmed by Christian sub-culture...

Thanks to the Internets, there are a lot of back alleys where Christians can go to snicker about the ridiculous nature of Christian sub-culture, consumerism, "relevance," and the like. For those that simultaneously delight in and disdain all things Christian, Inc., check these out. If you have any more to offer, please do share:

Lark News - Think of this as an "Evangelical Onion."

Stuff Christians Like - I really like #203 & #208. Similar to SWPL.

How Evangelical Are You? - An important test (your salvation hinges on it) from Lark News.

Oriental Trading Company - No, not a joke, I'm afraid. Those near and dear to me know how much enjoyment I get out of this mass produced Christian kitsch for VBS programs.


Ship of Fools - Go-to site for Christian sub-culture sludge.

Crummy Church Signs - There are a few on here from my area, thanks to my friend Matt.

Church Sign Generator - Make your own crummy church sign! This is mine:

No comments: