Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The alternative version....

My dear friend Ryan, who seems to have serious disdain for my personality type (despite the fact we differ on one degree....take that!) left this 'alternative' version of Type 7 as a comment, but it was too funny to leave it there to collect dust, so I will post it here.

Opportunistic Idealism (Ennea-Type VII)
Gluttony, Fraudulence and Narcissism
Trait Structure
Gluttony
Hedonistic Permissiveness
Rebelliousness
Lack of Discipline
Imaginary Wish Fulfillment
Seductive Pleasingness
Narcissism
Persuasiveness
Fraudulence

I hae to say it, but he's pretty right on. Especially the "seductive pleasingness."

2 comments:

Ryan said...

well, I wasnt much better off:
Seeking Happiness through Pain (Ennea-Type IV)

Envy and the Masochistic Personality
Trait Structure
Envy
Poor Self-Image
Focus on Suffering
"Moving Toward"
Nurturance
Emotionality
Competitive Arrogance
Refinement
Artistic Interests
Strong Superego

The other descriptions made me seem like some traumatized puppy dog or something. At least your negative traits are kind of ruthless and naughty.

Ryan said...

(ps: I dont have disdain for you personality type. In fact you are probably second best. second. ENFPs are fun people. I admit that we INFPs can be a bit broody...